SCHOOL OF RELIGIOUS EDUCATION:
All resources may be accessed at the Religious Education Drop down at top of page.
Religious Education Book pick up!
All class materials for each student can be received by the family.
Contact Mrs. Poppiti via email- email@example.com
or by calling office 410-482-8939 and leave a detailed message.
Book pick up for Unit 3 began January 3rd, please get them as soon as possible.
Unit 4 will begin early March.
Be sure to bring your blue book bag with unit materials to SRE on Sunday's. Your teachers do not have extras for your use.
Group #1: Grades 3 & 6 will be in the hall, grades 7 & 8 will be in the basement classrooms, and RCIA for the children will be in the computer center- December 6 & 20, January 10 & 24, February 7 & 21, March 7 & 21, April 11 & 25.
Group #2: Grades 1 & 2 will be in the hall, grades 4 & 5 will be in the basement classrooms, and RCIA for the children will be in the computer center- December 13, January 3, 17 & 31, February 14 & 28, March 14 & 28, April 18.
1st Communion for 2020-2021 school year: Classes have started again. Please check your schedule and be prompt.
Retreat is on Saturday, April 17, 2021 from 9am-12noon in the hall.
Rehearsal for 1st Communion is on Friday, April 23rd, 2021 at 7pm in Immaculate Conception Church.
Sacrament of First Communion will take place here at Immaculate Conception on Saturday, April 24th, 2021 at 10:00am.
Confirmation for 2020-2021 school year:
Retreat for Confirmation Candidates will be on Saturday, March 13th, from 12noon-5pm at Immaculate Conception Hall.
This session is for the youth only, no parents or Sponsors.
Novena for Coronavirus: Click here to pray the Diocese of Wilmington’s Coronavirus Novena in English.
Novena por el Coronavirus de la Diócesis Católica de Wilmington en Español.
The health and well-being of each person in the community of your Parish Religious Education Program remains of the utmost priority at all times. As the global spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the Office for Religious Education (ORE) of the Diocese of Wilmington has sought guidance from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC), the Governor’s Office, and the Health Department of your respective state, Delaware or Maryland.
Please pray with and for one another – those who are on the front lines taking care of those who are sick, and all those who have died, the ill, and all those affected by this disease in a physical, emotional, or economic way.
Let us place our intentions in the hands of our Blessed Mother each day through prayer.
Be safe and be well.
Alicia Poppiti, DRE
The Immaculate Conception Parish School of Religious Education-SRE (commonly called "CCD")
- All children must be registered in the Religious Education program in order attend Religious Education classes
- Families must be registered at Immaculate Conception to have their child(red) attended Religious Education classes
- All new families are required to meet with the Director of Religious Education. Please call Mrs. Alicia Poppiti at 410-482-8939 to schedule an appointment.
- All children must have a copy of their Baptismal certificate on file.
- Curriculum for Safe Environments: https://www.cdow.org/giving/fsgc/keeping-our-promises-curriculum-religious-education-programs/
- Please refer to parent information as well as the curriculum for your child's grade level. This is a Diocesan requirement to be taught at each grade level.
Contact Alicia Poppiti, Director of Religious Education, for more information 410-482-8939.
Background Check Packet
YOUTH EVENTS: See flyers below. All events are currently virtual. Please check back often for updates.