SCHOOL OF RELIGIOUS EDUCATION:
All resources may be accessed at the Religious Education Drop down at top of page.
Religious Education Book pick up!
As we work on the plan for the new school year, we are working to ensure the safety of all students and families, and will keep you updated as we put our plans in place.
Book pick up for Unit 2 has begun, please get them before in-person classes begin.
**PHASE 2: Religious Education will begin on December 6**
The schedule is posted!
Group #1: Grades 3 & 6 will be in the hall, grades 7 & 8 will be in the basement classrooms, and RCIA for the children will be in the computer center December 6th.
Group #2: Grades 1 & 2 will be in the hall, grades 4 & 5 will be in the basement classrooms, and RCIA for the children will be in the computer center December 13th.
1st Reconciliation for 2020-2021 school year: Classes are in session. Session #5 will be on Tuesday, December 1st.
Confirmation for 2020-2021 school year: Session #3 will begin on Sunday, December 13th. This session is for the youth only, no parents or Sponsors.
All class materials for each student can be received by the family.
Contact Mrs. Poppiti via email- email@example.com
or by calling office 410-482-8939 and leave a detailed message.
Novena for Coronavirus: Click here to pray the Diocese of Wilmington’s Coronavirus Novena in English.
Novena por el Coronavirus de la Diócesis Católica de Wilmington en Español.
The health and well-being of each person in the community of your Parish Religious Education Program remains of the utmost priority at all times. As the global spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the Office for Religious Education (ORE) of the Diocese of Wilmington has sought guidance from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC), the Governor’s Office, and the Health Department of your respective state, Delaware or Maryland.
Please pray with and for one another – those who are on the front lines taking care of those who are sick, and all those who have died, the ill, and all those affected by this disease in a physical, emotional, or economic way.
Let us place our intentions in the hands of our Blessed Mother each day through prayer.
Alicia Poppiti, DRE
The Immaculate Conception Parish School of Religious Education-SRE (commonly called "CCD")
- All children must be registered in the Religious Education program in order attend Religious Education classes
- Families must be registered at Immaculate Conception to have their child(red) attended Religious Education classes
- All new families are required to meet with the Director of Religious Education. Please call Mrs. Alicia Poppiti at 410-482-8939 to schedule an appointment.
- All children must have a copy of their Baptismal certificate on file.
- Curriculum for Safe Environments: https://www.cdow.org/giving/fsgc/keeping-our-promises-curriculum-religious-education-programs/ Please refer to parent information as well as the curriculum for your child's grade level. This is a Diocesan requirement to be taught at each grade level.
- Want to Help?
Contact Alicia Poppiti, Director of Religious Education, for more information 410-482-8939.
Background Check Packet