Letter to Parents regarding Masks: all students and catechists are to wear masks in classrooms during instruction.
SCHOOL OF RELIGIOUS EDUCATION:
Welcome to Immaculate Conceptions Faith Formation Page!!
All resources may be accessed at the Religious Education Drop down at top of page.
All children need to be registered in order to attend classes.
******If you are new to our program, please call Alicia Poppiti to register: 410-482-8939
-Form A- Spanish
The Immaculate Conception Parish School of Religious Education-SRE (commonly called "CCD")
- Families must be registered at Immaculate Conception to have their child(red) attended Religious Education classes
- All children must be registered in the Religious Education program in order attend Religious Education classes
- All new families are required to meet with the Director of Religious Education. Please call Mrs. Alicia Poppiti at 410-482-8939 to schedule an appointment.
- All children must have a copy of their Baptismal certificate on file.
- Curriculum for Safe Environments: https://www.cdow.org/giving/fsgc/keeping-our-promises-curriculum-religious-education-programs/
- Please refer to parent information as well as the curriculum for your child's grade level. This is a Diocesan requirement to be taught at each grade level.
Contact Alicia Poppiti, Director of Religious Education, for more information 410-482-8939.
Novena for Coronavirus: Click here to pray the Diocese of Wilmington’s Coronavirus Novena in English.
Novena por el Coronavirus de la Diócesis Católica de Wilmington en Español.
The health and well-being of each person in the community of your Parish Religious Education Program remains of the utmost priority at all times. As the global spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the Office for Religious Education (ORE) of the Diocese of Wilmington has sought guidance from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC), the Governor’s Office, and the Health Department of your respective state, Delaware or Maryland.
Please pray with and for one another – those who are on the front lines taking care of those who are sick, and all those who have died, the ill, and all those affected by this disease in a physical, emotional, or economic way.
Let us place our intentions in the hands of our Blessed Mother each day through prayer.
Be safe and be well.
Alicia Poppiti, DRE
Background Check Packet
YOUTH EVENTS: See flyers below. Please check back often for updates.